Expedite Studio had an exhilarating and jam-packed week in Singapore as we immersed ourselves in the world of web3 and gaming at Token2049. This epic event brought together top voices in the Web3 space.
With Ethereum Singapore and Token2049 in the mix, our journey was nothing short of a whirlwind adventure. It was an unforgettable week filled with IRL activities and meet-ups.
For those who couldn’t join us at #ExperienceExpedite last week, here’s a rundown of all the exciting happenings.
Highlights and Takeaways:
- TimeStamp Summit in Singapore was all captivating talks about Zero Knowledge Proofs (ZKPs). They announced gasless transactions, sending ZKP Roll-ups to send without the nagging gas fees. These innovations are shaping the future of Web3, and we can’t wait to continue our web3 adventures at Expedite Studio.
- One of the prominent side events at Token2049 was The Web3 Gaming Summit 2023 showcasing the global excitement surrounding Web3 gaming. Topics included cross-chain games, Generation Z’s affinity for NFTs, integrating AI into Web3 games, and the challenges of transitioning from Web2 to Web3.
- Various industry leaders and experts shared their perspectives on the future of Web3 gaming, including representatives from The Sandbox, AI Meta Club, Brilliantcrypto, KryptoGO, and more.
- Another amazing experience at the Party By The Bay, where Henry Ferr, CMO of @MetaCeneGame, unveiled the cloud version of the MetaCene game in person!
- Ethereum Singapore highlighted the concentrated liquidity, MEVs, dex & yield aggregators. Eth Singapore was all about discovering sustainable yields of RWA (Real World Assets) in the DeFi. with that, we’re thrilled to conjure up the next big thing in Web3 consumer apps at Expedite Studio!
- Prominent venture capitalists including JT Law, Kelvin Koh, Jason, James, and Wesley delved into the Web3 gaming investment scene, expressing both optimism for the influx of talent and caution about the importance of grasping the distinct crypto community dynamics compared to traditional gaming.
- The star of the show “Token2049” was an immersive plunge into the dynamic world of Web3 and Blockchain technology. Check out the notable mass adoption with the stats:
- Amidst the vibrant ambience of Marina Bay Sands, we joined forces with Liteflow and other industry leaders like The Sandbox, Animoca Brands, Blockchain Game Alliance, Grease Monkey Games, and more, to explore the cutting-edge developments in the crypto space.
- As discussions gravitated towards achieving mainstream adoption in Web3 gaming and fortifying the Web3 infrastructure, it became evident that our industry is on the cusp of monumental growth.
- Our Token2049 experience left us invigorated, and ready to embark on further Web3 adventures, and we can’t wait to share this journey with the world!
- Linum Labs | Bandai Namco US | Salt Water Games | DualMint NFT | ApexRepublica | 3vLabs in the house.
- Met these incredible minds from the saltwatergames. Some brilliant insights from Chriss Abbott, Len Findlay’s strategic prowess, to the innovation powerhouse of Bill Lee, CEO @DualMintNFT Paula Pettit of @LinumLabs. 🏆 The visionary leadership of Adrian from @ApexRepublica and the amazing work of @3vLabs – We’re super glad to connect with such forward-thinking individuals and companies in the Web3 space. Here’s to the exciting journey ahead! 🌐🚀
- Huobi’s transformation into HTX and Telegram’s long-awaited crypto wallet debut. Vertu also had us on the edge of our seats with the MetaVertu 2, while Islamic Coin’s founder inked a remarkable partnership with CoinDesk Indices.
- Meanwhile, Darewise Entertainment set sail with a Bitcoin-based metaverse token, and Circle brought Web3 into Grab SuperApp’s world. OKX raced into the spotlight with a Web3-themed “stealth mode” livery alongside McLaren, and Zeebu unveiled a game-changing on-chain invoice settlement platform.
- 400+ sponsors, 300+ speakers and 10,000+ attendees in just one Web3 event is exceptional growth in the Web3 industry.
From the tokens to liquidity, entertainment to games all in web3 are promising inclinations towards innovation in the coming year.
A promising future for Web3 game production emerged during TOKEN 2049, with industry leaders foreseeing a surge in high-quality titles. The Web3 ecosystem’s appeal to top-tier game developers promises a wave of innovative and engaging experiences on the horizon.
- A crucial aspect highlighted at TOKEN2049 was the evolution of user experience (UX) in Web3 gaming. Experts acknowledged the need to refine and optimize the UX to make blockchain gaming more accessible and enjoyable for a broader audience, addressing usability challenges while preserving the core principles of decentralization and ownership.
- Our partner companies @SpockAnalytics – dApp Analytics & Growth Product, and Unipilot – Automated Liquidity Manager got product validation from Web3 investors and users. This proves that the market is in dire need of such products that are solving real problems.
Is Singapore becoming a Web3 Hub?
Looking at everything happening, it’s pretty obvious that Web3 is really taking off in Singapore and giving competition to the UAE. Singapore is really making a mark in the Web3 revolution. They’re hosting loads of crypto events, have a bustling crypto job scene, a bunch of crypto companies setting up shop, significant investments in crypto R&D compared to their GDP, and a solid crypto ownership culture.
GOT AN IDEA?
That’s Exactly What Our Web3 Game Development and Design Company is Prepared to Deliver. Let’s Start Crafting Your Vision Today! Schedule E-Coffee ☕️